Sunday, May 29, 2011

Come see me at the Mother Earth News Fair June 4th & 5th

I'm getting excited to spread the babywearing love next weekend at the Mother Earth News Fair at the Puyallup fairgrounds! Bring your babies; bring your slings; bring your questions and join me in booth 908 right by the Kids' Treehouse stage and organic food court (could there be a better location?).

I will also have some carriers for sale from my personal stash (Didy Indios, MT, Ellaroos) as well as some Maya Wraps, GypsyMama wraps, doll carriers and maybe even some Babylegs from Attached to Baby.

Keep your fingers crossed and I may also manage to get my samples of Colimacon et Cie wraps from Sweet Pickles to start taking orders!

Hope to see you all there...Happy Babywearing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you! I permanently needed to write on my site something like that. Can I implement a portion of your post to my website?
SBA 7a lending