Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What's on your wish list??

All right everyone, time to let me know what I can do for you. I thought about creating a poll so you could vote for your favorite carriers, but there are so many choices that I'd be spending days making the list...and then I'd still surely miss something wonderful that someone is dying to try.

Sooooooo...which carrier(s) would you like to see in the library? Please leave a comment with your wishlist and I will do my best to find someone to donate them to our lovely library.

Vendors and sling makers may be watching, so let them know you love them and want to fall in love with their lovely items in person!

*If your favorite fluffy is a sized carrier (comes in different sizes), please let me know what your ideal size would be. That way I can aim for something that will suit the largest number of wearers.

2 comments:

Casey said...

I'd love to try a petite calyx. Ya, I know kinda hard to find, but it never hurts to ask!
This is such a cool idea, BTW.

Tanja Martinson said...

Keep your fingers crossed! I'm on Rebecca's waiting list :) Hopefully she'll have one to send soon.